- LED lights reach full brightness instantly - They do not require time to warm up, making them a much more flexible light source.
- Far more environmentally friendly - They do not contain lead or mercury and do not emit poisonous gases. LEDs also give off less CO2 emissions.
- Insects don’t like LED lights – LEDs don’t give off ultraviolet rays and they are sealed to protect against outdoor life.
- Accurate color rendering - LED lighting produces a more accurate color rendering, while providing a higher light output.
- Can withstand most weather conditions – LEDs are dustproof, waterproof, and work in all temperatures.
- Reduced light pollution - LED lights work in a way that nearly eliminates this problem
- LEDs cost less – they are more energy efficient and that puts money in your pocket!
The Brightside of LED Lighting
Feb 19, 2019