We're always looking for new friends to join our team.
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers phones and acts as receptionist
- Assist with processing orders and customer follow up as needed
- Assist with ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Provide general administrative assistance, including scanning and filing
- Prepare reports, and assist with special projects, presentations, and meetings
- Assist Managers with other tasks needed
- Assist accounting when needed
Primarily sedentary physical work requiring ability to lift a maximum of 40 pounds; occasional lifting, carrying, walking and standing; frequent hand/eye coordination to operate computer keyboard and office equipment; vision for reading, recording and interpreting information; speech communication and hearing to maintain communication with employees and members of the public.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Let us help you with your lighting needs!
Get your project done in 3 easy steps with Priority Lighting
Send us your plans
We do the takeoffs
Approve the packet
We stage, label, and ship
Receive your lighting