We're always looking for new friends to join our team.
We are looking for an energetic and hardworking Estimating Assistant to come and work with us – Priority Lighting has received special recognition by INC5000 4 years running as one of the top 5000 fastest private growing companies in the US. If you enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment with room to advance your career, we invite you to send us your resume today.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Estimators/Project Managers from beginning stages of quoting through completion of the project. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Performing take off’s from architectural and electrical drawings
- Assisting in bid preparation (including internet research)
- Maintain vendor lists and internal database of product
- Preparing submittals
- Following up with external team members for RFIs
- Following up with vendors for lead times/ship dates
- Reviewing approval documents for completion
- Preparing closing documents/ warranty documents
- Support and maintain CRM/project tracking system/electronic filing system
- This role may occasionally be asked to assist with other tasks related to sales, such as:
- Following up with customers for clarification/additional information
- Organizing meetings
- $12 - $20 per hour
- Paid time off.
- Retirement benefits or accounts.
It is understood that the Estimating Assistant shall keep Priority Lighting's Confidential Information, whether or not prepared or developed by the Estimating Assistant, in the strictest confidence and will not disclose such information to anyone outside Priority Lighting without a supervisor's prior written consent. Nor will the Estimating Assistant make use of any Confidential Information for his/her own purposes or the benefit of anyone other than Priority Lighting.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Let us help you with your lighting needs!
Get your project done in 3 easy steps with Priority Lighting
Send us your plans
We do the takeoffs
Approve the packet
We stage, label, and ship
Receive your lighting