We're always looking for new friends to join our team.
We are hiring a self-motivated Project Manager with experience in lighting and working with a sales team. The Project Manager will work directly with our clients and sales team to ensure that the clients projects are completed on time and on budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering email, phone, and in-person queries from customers and assisting them to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Consultation and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints, while knowing when to get management involved.
- Liaising with clients in all areas of sales - client interaction is vital and sales assistants working with higher priced goods will need to provide a highly personalized approach.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with manufacturers and Priority Lighting.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of jobs / projects.
- Meeting set sales targets - this aspect of the work can be demanding, often carried out in a busy and pressured environment, with sales teams frequently expected to hit their targets.
- Arranging delivery dates for projects/jobs.
- Utilizing specialist product knowledge.
- Perform cost analysis of a project.
- Assist and support project team members in completing the project.
- Coordinate and schedule execution of the project.
- Review, specify, cross and/or value engineer projects per construction plans.
- Complete Takeoff & counts.
- Review, assess and evaluate execution of the project on a regular basis.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues arising in a project.
- Ensure completion of the project in a timely manner and within the budgetary limits.
- Develop project reports on a timely basis.
- Maintain, manage and document all project reports and statements.
- Track and maintain project expenditure within its budget.
- Handle multiple projects.
- Develop relationships with clients and vendors.
- 1 year of lighting or construction experience.
- Experience in project management.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Quickbooks.
- Credentials in lighting or Title 24 compliance.
Primarily sedentary physical work requiring ability to lift a maximum of 40 pounds; occasional lifting, carrying, walking and standing; frequent hand/eye coordination to operate computer keyboard and office equipment; vision for reading, recording and interpreting information; speech communication and hearing to maintain communication with employees and members of the public.
It is understood that the Project Manager shall keep Priority Lighting's Confidential Information, whether or not prepared or developed by the Project Manager, in the strictest confidence and will not disclose such information to anyone outside Priority Lighting without a supervisor's prior written consent. Nor will the Project Manager make use of any Confidential Information for his/her own purposes or the benefit of anyone other than Priority Lighting.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Let us help you with your lighting needs!
Get your project done in 3 easy steps with Priority Lighting
Send us your plans
We do the takeoffs
Approve the packet
We stage, label, and ship
Receive your lighting