Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers phones and acts as receptionist
- Assist with processing orders and customer follow up as needed
- Assist with ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Provide general administrative assistance, including scanning and filing
- Prepare reports, and assist with special projects, presentations, and meetings
- Assist Managers with other tasks needed
- Assist accounting when needed
Primarily sedentary physical work requiring ability to lift a maximum of 40 pounds; occasional lifting, carrying, walking and standing; frequent hand/eye coordination to operate computer keyboard and office equipment; vision for reading, recording and interpreting information; speech communication and hearing to maintain communication with employees and members of the public.