Increase market share in the digital arena by leading growth initiatives on a variety of digital retailers, including both our own e-commerce website and third-party e-commerce or affiliate sites.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the Priority Lighting website, including updating content and product listings
- Keep online order guides current for national and individual accounts
- Populate and maintain product database
- Coordinate marketing of online specials
- Update manufacturer specials across all channels
- Manage SEO for Priority Lighting’s website
- Responsible for managing orders placed through third party retailers
- Additional administrative tasks as assigned
- This position is new for Priority Lighting and may develop and change as we move forward. Additional responsibilities may be required with the overall purpose of increasing online market share.
Primarily sedentary physical work requiring ability to lift a maximum of 40 pounds; occasional lifting, carrying, walking and standing; frequent hand/eye coordination to operate computer keyboard and office equipment; vision for reading, recording and interpreting information; speech communication and hearing to maintain communication with employees and members of the public.
It is understood that the E-Commerce Specialist shall keep Priority Lighting's Confidential Information, whether or not prepared or developed by the E-Commerce Specialist, in the strictest confidence and will not disclose such information to anyone outside Priority Lighting without a supervisor's prior written consent. Nor will the E-Commerce Specialist make use of any Confidential Information for his/her own purposes or the benefit of anyone other than Priority Lighting.