We're looking for the right person to control our warehouse operations in Palm Desert, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for someone to
- Receive inbound freight/packages
- Enter received items into our inventory management system.
- Receive and track shipments
- Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
- Tag and label merchandise
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Prepare orders for shipment (Pulling items from Warehouse, packaging, followed by labeling with shipping labels)
- Operate Forklift (Certification Required)
- Make local deliveries as needed.
- Standard hours are 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday. Overtime is available depending on amount of shipments being processed.
- Please include a joke with your resume.
- Experience: Warehouse 1 year (Preferred)
- License: Driver's License (Required)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Primarily sedentary physical work requiring ability to lift a maximum of 40 pounds; occasional lifting, carrying, walking and standing; frequent hand/eye coordination to operate computer keyboard and office equipment; vision for reading, recording and interpreting information; speech communication and hearing to maintain communication with employees and members of the public.
It is understood that the Warehouse Associate shall keep Priority Lighting's Confidential Information, whether or not prepared or developed by the Warehouse Associate, in the strictest confidence and will not disclose such information to anyone outside Priority Lighting without a supervisor's prior written consent. Nor will the Warehouse Associate make use of any Confidential Information for his/her own purposes or the benefit of anyone other than Priority Lighting.